Sometime between 1850 and 1880, this house was constructed. Capt. J. Silva owned it in the early 20th century. Anthony V. Perry and his wife owned it in the mid-’50s. It was the home in the early 1980s of Domingo M. Joseph (b 1919), Antone P. Joseph (b 1925) and Irene Joseph (b 1928). It’s now a two-unit condominium.
¶ Last updated on 24 October 2012.