Also, 10 Brown Street.
Another island of stability in the Brown Street archipelago, this classic early 1960s ranch house has been owned since 1966 by Shirley A. Cabral (b 1938). That’s more than half a century. She and her husband, Lawrence E. Cabral Jr. (b 1930), bought the property from James M. and Eva M. Silva, who lived next door at No. 8. All that’s changed in that time is the street number, which the Town Assessor has boosted up to 14, from the original 10.
¶ Last updated on 16 January 2017.