Town Center Condominium.
Formerly the location of the Atlantic Fish Market, No. 166 was turned into a condominium in 1995 by Edward G. Benz. The market opened in the mid-1930s and was run by Alfred M. Cabral (1905-1987) and his wife, Delphine Cabral (1912-2000), who lived next door, at 164 Bradford Street. They sold the business in 1967 to Francis Peters.
¶ Last updated on 1 September 2016. ¶ Image courtesy of the Provincetown Public Library. (The Provincetown Advocate, 21 May 1959, Page 5.)