The Cooks — Joseph F. (b ±1926) and Josephine G. (b ±1927) — bought this property of the Collinsons in 1978. The house had been constructed four years earlier. Joseph worked as a bartender in the early 1960s, when the couple lived on 130 Commercial Street. In 1985, the Cooks sold the home to Jose and Adlaide G. DeBarros, who still own it.
¶ Last updated on 9 June 2016.