A four-building group at the Turn housed a depot carriage and bakery business in the late 19th century, run by Hiram Snow, a veterinary surgeon, and Jane Snow. The location was then denominated 104 Commercial Street, under the old numbering system. Three buildings were still shown on the 1938 street atlas, but were gone by 1959, when the site had been swallowed up by the Atlantic Coast Fisheries Corporation for its Cape Cod Cold Storage complex. The main building of Station Provincetown now occupies the lot.
¶ Last updated on 19 September 2018. ¶ Image from Sanborn Fire Insurance Map From Provincetown, Barnstable County, Massachusetts (1889), courtesy of the Library of Congress Geography and Map Division. Digital ID No. g3764pm.g038261889.