Prince Freeman Westend Waterfront Compound | Waterfront cottage.
In 1949, Edward J. Dahill (1916-1998) and Catherine C. (Fink) Dahill (1915-2004) bought the old Nathaniel Freeman home, a Long Point floater at 51 Commercial Street, and opened it as a lodging called the Prince Freeman House. That year, this two-story waterfront cottage was also constructed.
For an overview of the Prince Freeman compound, please see 51-53 Commercial Street.
¶ Last updated on 26 June 2018.