The house dates from the mid-19th century. It was once the home of Francis J. Martin (b ±1918), a truck driver. In 1951, he married Dorothy (Krebs) Martin (±1915-1963). Their son was Peter Allen Martin. Francis Martin and his second [?] wife, Maude, sold the house in 1978. It was purchased in 1994 by John Spazzarini Jr., who was responsible for the condominium conversion of 2 Carver Street.
¶ Last updated on 7 May 2017.