Wood End Light Keeper’s House.
The lighthouse keeper’s lot at Wood End was greatly improved in 1896 with the construction of this wood-frame house. It was demolished after the light was automated in 1961.
¶ Last updated on 22 April 2017. ¶ Image courtesy of the Provincetown History Preservation Project, Dowd Collection, Page 4587. (Scrapbooks of Althea Boxell, Book 10, Page 48.)