Home

Bradford 262A U5.jpgHomeport Condominium | Mayflower (Unit 5).

Mayflower was constructed in 1939 as part of the original four Home Port Housekeeping Cottages, developed by Anna Wilson “Nan” (Lyle) Hancock (1887-1962). She lived at 262 Bradford Street, which is now a separate property. At the time of the condo conversion in 1990 — by John V. Cunney Jr., Philip D. Scholl, and Jared A. Wollaston of Boston — there was a kitchen-living room and a bathroom downstairs, and a sleeping loft upstairs. The unit had 315 square feet of space. A Cambridge woman paid $270,000 for Mayflower in 2011.


2020 Bradford 262A Unit 5


¶ Last updated on 23 November 2018.


Homeport Condominium | Former Home Port Housekeeping Cottages, 262A Bradford Street.

Homeport Condominium | Pearl (Unit 1), 262A Bradford Street.

Homeport Condominium | Pilgrim (Unit 2), 262A Bradford Street.

Homeport Condominium | Sea Fox (Unit 3), 262A Bradford Street.

Homeport Condominium | The Nunz (Unit 4), 262A Bradford Street.

Homeport Condominium | Harbor Lights (Unit 6), 262A Bradford Street.


262A Bradford Street on the Town Map.


Thumbnail image: Photo, 2013, from the Town Assessor, Key 3398.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.