Bradford East Condominium (Units 6 and 7).
One of five buildings composing an 11-unit condominium that was originally created in 1981 by Kent E. Coutinho, also known as Kent K. Edwards (1943-2005). The building shared by Units 6 and 7 was constructed in 1950, according to town records. Maureen Travis of Provincetown and Martin C. Carey of Easton, Mass., are the current owners.
¶ Last updated on 17 September 2016.