Mobil Service Station | Tedeschi Food Shop.
On this site in the 1930s was the F. K. Atkins fuel depot. The current service station at 137 Bradford Street was built in 1954 and known for many years as the Watts Mobil Garage. It was run from the 1960s through the 1980s by Warren E. Costa and Elizabeth “Betty” (Volton) Costa, of 6 Carver Street. The property was acquired by Tedeschi of Provincetown in 1995 and is now operated as a Mobil station and a Tedeschi Food Shop, one of the few places in town to buy something resembling groceries late at night.
¶ Last updated on 7 May 2017.