Like No. 17 across the street, this property has been in the hands of one family for a long time. Charles J. DeRiggs Jr. (b ±1930), a mail truck driver and town selectman, and his wife, Alberta P. DeRiggs (b 1932), owned it at least as early as 1962, if not earlier. Their children — Alberta F. DeRiggs (b 1950), Kathryn E. DeRiggs (b ±1949), and Stephen C. DeRiggs (b ±1947) are now part owners.
¶ Last updated on 16 June 2016.