John Pavao bought this house in 1947 and owned it for the next 28 years, when it was purchased by Ernest R. Cooper. Paul Fred Haines has owned it since 2000. It was built around 1880, according to town records.
¶ Last updated on 30 May 2016. ¶ Image courtesy of the Provincetown History Preservation Project, Provincetown Historic Survey, Page 2578.