Bradford East Condominium (Unit 4).
One of five buildings composing an 11-unit condominium that was originally created in 1981 by Kent E. Coutinho, also known as Kent K. Edwards (1943-2005). Unit 4 was constructed in 1989, according to town records. It was purchased in 1991 by Bernard L. Lacasse, and others, of Brookline, Mass.
¶ Last updated on 17 September 2016.