Bradford East Condominium (Units 8, 9, 10, and 11).
One of five buildings composing an 11-unit condominium that was originally created in 1981 by Kent E. Coutinho, also known as Kent K. Edwards (1943-2005). The building shared by Units 8, 9, 10, and 11 was constructed in 1950, according to town records. The current owners are Margaret A. Dwyer and Ethan C. Pirk, of Washington; Terry M. House, of Boston; Kent L. Karosen, of Manhattan; and David G. McFarlane, of Boston.
¶ Last updated on 17 September 2016.