Like many of its neighbors, No. 22 dates from the period between the 1850s and 1870s. M. Sabine was the owner in 1910. Victor J. Viegas (b ±1898) and others owned it in 1956. In 1981, it was the home of Roger D. Legg (b 1948), the custodian of the town dump; Maxine R. Meads (b 1954), a secretary; Richard H. Meads (b 1948), who worked for the Water Department; and Richard B. Smith (b 1953), a fisherman. It is now a four-unit condo.
¶ Last updated on 27 October 2012.