Connell’s Garage operated here from the 1920s through the 1940s. Its layout followed much the same footprint as the Courtyard Condominium, also at 235-237 Bradford Street, suggesting that some of its buildings may not have been demolished, but transformed: an irregular U-shape with auto stalls on the east and south sides, and a repair shop on the west side. The gas pumps were in what is now a parking lot.
¶ Last updated 13 November 2016. ¶ Image courtesy of the Town of Provincetown, Document Center 2857. (1938 Sanborn Map, Plate 12.)