A noble, if modest, longterm survivor, together with an adjoining cottage, occupies the hillock that rises over the charmingly narrow Briggs Lane. It was owned from 1936 to 1950 by Mary S. Palheiro. It was purchased in 1950 by Richard J. Medeiros (±1910-1992), a carpenter, and his wife, Frances V. Medeiros (b ±1914). The property was bequeathed to Jane F. White, who sold it in 2013 to George M. Shimko.
¶ Last updated on 12 July 2016.