The imaginative street number sign on this 1850s house — a high-relief “7 Arch” in a condensed midcentury modernist typeface running horizontally along an oar blade — suggests the presence of a graphic designer. Indeed. Sven M. Seger of New York bought the property in 2011. It had been owned from 1923 to 1991 by Goldie W. Terrell.
¶ Last updated on 30 May 2016.