Please refer to the Provincetown Encyclopedia.
Wagon Wheels. Alfred “Fall River” Perry, originally Perreira, opened the Wagon Wheels diner shortly after World War II, Joseph Andrews Continue reading
Dairy Queen. In 1956, Joseph T. “Joe the Barber” Ferreira (1904-1997) built “probably the only Dairy Queen franchise in America Continue reading
Former Mary Spaghetti’s. From the 1940s through the 1960s, this shack was Mary’s Snack Bar — better known as Mary Continue reading
Mussel Beach Health Club | Former Bonnie Doone Restaurant. This site has been hopping since 1937, when the Bonnie Doone Continue reading
Monument House Condominium. Bryant House, as this property was known for many years, was opened by Mary Ann (MacKenzie) Bryant Continue reading
It’s Hubert’s. It’s Hubert’s was, indeed, Hubert’s — Hubert Summers, in point of fact. Summers and his wife, Laura, opened Continue reading
Bradford Corner Condominium. Once owned by the New Haven Railroad, whose tracks ran right by, this was the home of Continue reading