This part of Bradford Street runs generally northeast-by-north, about 0.30 mile, from Winslow Street to Johnson Street.
Provincetown had hand-cranked telephones until 1938, when 100 Bradford was built as the switching center for the New England Telephone Continue reading
A striking articulation of Greek Revival style, this house (about 1840-1860) is further distinguished by the orientation of its setback Continue reading
Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s | Gabriel’s Condominium. Elizabeth Gabriel Brooke (pictured in about 1979), proprietor of the Provincetown Hotel at Continue reading
The centerpiece of Town Green is Signing the Compact, better known as the Bas Relief. The park and monument date Continue reading
Several houses were torn down in the early 1920s to create what is now Town Green. Nos. 108-110 stood at Continue reading
Napoleon “Gene” Poyant didn’t have much of a commute from this 1840s home, tucked behind the former Congregational Church of Continue reading
Twenty-year-old Coxswain Joseph Lawrence Reis of the United States Navy was on home leave at 19 Standish Street in May Continue reading