Cemetery of the Church of St. Peter the Apostle. Catholicism and Portuguese national identity are closely tied together at the Continue reading
Allerton Street runs roughly north-northwest, about 0.07 mile, from 622 Commercial Street to 307 Bradford Street.
Ship’s Bell. Built around 1800 on Commercial Street, the house was moved to this site and opened in the late Continue reading
James Thomas, a member of the Bonedome Construction Company, who ferried people and supplies to the dune shacks in a Continue reading
The Rilleau Sandal Shop was founded in 1940 by Roger Rilleau as Hand Industries, at 322 Commercial Street. It moved Continue reading
Anthony Street runs roughly north-northwest, about 0.04 mile, from 512 Commercial Street to 225 Bradford Street.
A marvelous shotgun marriage of two early 19th-century houses, 4 Anthony Street is now under condominium ownership. The blue, three-quarter Continue reading
John Pavao bought this house in 1947 and owned it for the next 28 years, when it was purchased by Continue reading