Neither of the pier sheds on Burch Wharf were shown in the 1938 street atlas. But they were both in place by the 1959 version of the map, suggesting they were constructed or — more likely — moved from somewhere else in the 1940s or 1950s. Building 2, as it’s designated by the town, has a single story and 192 square feet of space.
For a view of the James Burch Wharf, please see James Burch Wharf.
For a view of Building 1, on the street, please see 111 Commercial Street.
For a view of Building 3,on the wharf, please see 111 Commercial Street.
¶ Last updated on 17 September 2018.