148 Commercial Street Condominium (Unit 5).
As far back as the 1880s, there was an out-building on this Conant Street site. It is shown as a “Barn” on an 1889 insurance map, and as a “Shed” on a 1912 insurance map. To judge from its footprint, the old barn — expanded a bit in the rear — survived at least through 1959. The current garage is apparently a newer building. In 1998, David M. Nicolau established the five-unit 148 Commercial Street Condominium: three units in the main house, one unit next door at 148A Commercial Street, and one unit composing the garage. At the time of this writing, it’s owned by one of the occupants of the main house.
¶ Last updated on 27 April 2019.
148-148A Commercial Street on the Town Map.
Also at 148-148A Commercial Street:
Beachfront Realty | 148 Commercial Street Condominium (Units 1-3).
AIDS Support Group of Cape Cod Drop-In Center | 148 Commercial Street Condominium (Unit 4).
Thumbnail image: Photo, 2012, courtesy of the Town Assessor, Key 950.