Allerton Street runs roughly north-northwest, about 0.07 mile, from 622 Commercial Street to 307 Bradford Street.
Ship’s Bell. Built around 1800 on Commercial Street, the house was moved to this site and opened in the late Continue reading
James Thomas, a member of the Bonedome Construction Company, who ferried people and supplies to the dune shacks in a Continue reading
The Rilleau Sandal Shop was founded in 1940 by Roger Rilleau as Hand Industries, at 322 Commercial Street. It moved Continue reading