Berry Lane runs roughly north-northwest, about 0.01 mile, from 730 Commercial Street to a terminal rotary.
Bringing a touch of Swiss chalet to far East End, this 3,150-square-foot house was constructed in 1988 for Edward Gage Continue reading
The town’s connection to the sea grows more distant every year, but happily, there are still families here whose lives Continue reading
Melissa S. Schwartz and Linda M. Freundlich of Scarsdale, N.Y., had this 3,177-square-foot house constructed in 1997 on property they Continue reading
James K. McCollum (b 1945) and his wife, Luanne McCollum (b 1948), have owned this 1,821-square-foot house since 1994, the Continue reading