This part of Bradford Street runs roughly northeast-by-east, about 0.3 mile, from Johnson Street to Cook Street.
Far Land Provisions | Marketplace Condominium. Far Land Provisions opened in 2004; its name combining those of Jim Farley and Continue reading
One of Charles Hawthorne’s Selectmen of Provincetown was Capt. Caleb Lombard Rich, who lived here. Capt. Ferdinand “Fred” Salvador registered Continue reading
For almost all of its existence, this sweet Queen Anne-style cottage from the late 19th century was in the hands Continue reading
Tomato red and appealingly modest, this was the home in the 1950s of the retired fisherman Isadore Costa (±1880-1955) and Continue reading
Rudy’s Shell Station. Back in the days when Bradford Street between Alden and Pearl Streets was a regular Automobile Row, Continue reading
This 2,500-square-foot, four-bedroom house replaced the Shell Oil filling station known over time as George McGrath’s, Rudy’s, and Ozzie’s. It Continue reading
Charm | One Hundred Fifty-Six Bradford Street Condominium (Unit 1). Sears, Roebuck & Company sold mail-order house kits in the Continue reading