Edgewater Condominium (Building C).
Six years after the death of Emma Louise (Smith) Marshall (1893-1980), a trustee for her estate sold 153 Commercial Street to Donald C. McNeilly and Bernard Frank Cullen. They converted the property the next year into the Edgewater Condominium, with four units in the main house. According to municipal records, this single-family unit in the condo complex was constructed on the waterfront portion of the lot in 1989. It is currently owned by a Delaware limited liability corporation with a mailing address at a post office box in Palm Beach, Fla.
Building C at the Edgewater Condominium in a 2018 photo by David W. Dunlap.
¶ Last updated on 7 January 2020.
153 Commercial Street on the Town Map.
Also at 153 Commercial Street:
Thumbnail image: Photo, 2019, by David W. Dunlap.